installation du logiciel - version essai

Abonnement aux kits de Studio-Scrap

monikk

Modérateur
bonjour,
J'écris de la part d'une nouvelle - pas encore inscrite - Elle est Hollandaise et a téléchargé la version d'essai en anglais. Lors de l'installation, elle a reçu un message d'erreur " Unable to execute file C etc etc. Create proces failed Code 2. System cannot find the file."

Je lui ai conseillé de réessayer dans quelques heures, mais à tout hasard .. si quelqu'un a d'autres pistes ???

Si vous pouvez répondre en anglais directement, elle apprécierai, sinon je traduirais...

Sorry @Marjolijn, I cannot help you, I am astonished you need a password for a free trial version ? I'm sure someone from the CDIP will help you, be patient until tomorrow ... Congratulations and thanks for writing in french :) I keep our "conversation"open on my blog, here ( I just delete the notes added to my more recent pages)

Désolée Marjolijn, .. je suis surprise qu'il faille un mot de passe pour une version d'essai gratuite. Le CDIP trouvera la solution, sois patiente jusqu'à demain. Bravo et merci d'écrire en français !​

Dernière édition:
Merci de revenir vers nous Marjolijn, demain c'est lundi, le CDIP viendra à ton secours ...
Pour ma part, je n'aurai pas de connexion demain ni mardi, et je croise les doigts pour que mercredi tu auras déjà démarré !

Quand tu pourras - si tu le souhaites- tu pourras venir nous montrer tes pages sur la galerie ;

Thank you Marjolijn for giving us some news ; I am sure that the CDIP will help you tomorrow (Monday).​
I won't have any internet connection until Tuesday evening, and I do hope that everything will be solved in the meantime​
Later - if you so you wish, you can show us your pages on the gallery (clic)

Dernière édition:
Hello Marjolijn,

I am not a CDIP employee, so this answer is not sure, but anyway I had something to add...

According to my first experience with the trial software : there was no time limit. Nonetheless, you could not use it very long as it was sort of disappointing.

When you get a template filled with your pictures, papers and elements, you "export" it as a JPG page (or png, or pdf document...). With the trial version, the words "VERSION D'ESSAI" appear on the page as a big marking.

I do not know if it still works the same way. I found it rather clever : you had all the time necessary to get used to the software and appreciate how easy it is... and so you were very tempted to buy it :)

If you decide to buy it, I will advise you to choose the pack with Azza templates : https://boutique.cdip.com/produits/logiciels-montage-photo/studio-scrap-pack-azza (as you appreciate my templates, I'm sure you will be happy with these.

I understand the "technical problems" have been solved, and I wish you a happy discover of Studio Scrap !

Dernière édition:
Hello Marjolijn,
Corrie.JPG
I am not a CDIP employee, so this answer is not sure, but anyway I had something to add...

According to my first experience with the trial software : there was no time limit. Nonetheless, you could not use it very long as it was sort of disappointing.

When you get a template filled with your pictures, papers and elements, you "export" it as a JPG page (or png, or pdf document...). With the trial version, the words "VERSION D'ESSAI" appear on the page as a big marking.

I do not know if it still works the same way. I found it rather clever : you had all the time necessary to get used to the software and appreciate how easy it is... and so you were very tempted to buy it :)

If you decide to buy it, I will advise you to choose the pack with Azza templates : https://boutique.cdip.com/produits/logiciels-montage-photo/studio-scrap-pack-azza (as you appreciate my templates, I'm sure you will be happy with these.

I understand the "technical problems" have been solved, and I wish you a happy discover of Studio Scrap !
Hello Monikk,
Installing is succeeded. And you're right. I realluy love the program but not everything is available in the trial version. One of the things...... Its is not possible to change color of an object p.e. And saving an page in JPEG.... The is that stripe on the lower side of the page. I saved the manual. It's good for my french haha. Thanks for the advice wich packet to buy. I dowloaded a few templates from your side and did some homework.:D. I even tried to save templates is PNG and opened them in ********* Element to change shadow and so on.

I love your page, don't hesitate to show it on the gallery :)

I'm glad you like it @Marjolijn ! Don't worry, you can prepare as many pages as you wish ! When you buy the software, it will be possible to re-open your templates and get the JPG pages without the stripes.

If you prefer, we can write only in french from now on ?

Dernière édition:
Retour